The Cape Town factory stores offer some decent specials. Everyone likes a great deal or bargain. Luckily for those of you who are based in the Western Cape, you can drive through to Cape Town. And browse through a variety of factory stores and shops to pick up some deals.
And you will be pleased to know that there are a lots of areas that have factory stores. So you do not need to travel too far. Or you can travel to more than one area if you find you have the time.
Now you can beat the credit crunch and poor financial outlook. And still have that wardrobe of designer gear.
When we think bargain and factory outlets, we often consider knock-offs. Or cheaper quality or even a sense of good advertising to get us into the store. This is not the case.
Websites help you to find the following:
- The areas of Cape Town that offer factory outlets and bargain deals.
- The types of stores you are likely to get within each area.
- You get a breakdown per category of shopping. So if you want cosmetics or shoes or clothes then there is a specific area you can head to. And this site offers that information for you.
By planning ahead, you can get the most out of your bargain shopping experience. This way you do not have to drive all over in the hope of a good deal. Rather you can download maps, source addresses and thoroughly prepare before hitting the streets.
Also, websites are a great source for tourists as they cover all of this and more information. Ideal for travelers and South Africans alike.
Consider Cape Town factory stores and shops to get a bargain:
- For luggage and travel accessories you are better off heading into Bellville. You can also buy wallets and event folders amongst the many items available;
- Epping is a very popular suburb for cosmetics. The likes of Rimmel and Yardley are some of the top international brands that you will have access to at great prices.
- There is a venue called Access Park. With one situated in each of Kenilworth and Bellville. Each of these venues offer in excess of 70 stores, dedicated to providing that amazing bargain and deal. Plus you can make a day of it as these centers have restaurants and fast food outlets.
- There is a range of fashion stores and if you enjoy the outdoors, then the Cape Union Mart factory store is a terrific bet.
Cape Town is often seen as the trendy and fashion capital of South Africa. What is great though is that your new look does not have to cost you an arm and leg. Rather, head through to one of Cape Town’s factory stores and shops to get that bargain and deal.
You will walk away feeling very happy because you can score incredible deals. And you will save yourself a lot of money in the process.